Customer Care Instructions
- Wash your Cuddle Bed products at the lowest temperature to keep the fabric from fading or shrinking – TUMBLE DRYING IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
- MIXED COTTON – Manufacturer instructions recommend gentle hand wash and hang to dry for poly cotton items as it will fade with repeat washing. Iron at low temperatures and not recommended for tumble dry.
- RIPSTOP FABRIC– (waterproof bases) – Manufacturer instructions recommend cool wash and a line dry only – DO NOT TUMBLE DRY OR IRON.
- 100% COTTON – Manufacturer instructions recommend 40 degree machine wash and medium tumble dry, low heat iron.
- SEALED Cuddle Beds (without zips) – these are sponge clean only and can be air dried. They can also be washed in an industrial washing machine (a domestic machine is not recommended ). Sealed units are generally sale items and are recommended for children above the age of 5 to keep them in a good condition.
- All our Cuddle Beds are filled with inserts, they are flame retardant to BS 5852 standards and has a label attached. The fabrics also have certificates which can be provided on request.
- Cuddle Beds should not be used to replace a standard bed or mattress and their sole purpose are for temporary sleep overs or to aid sensory issues during sleep.
- Children under the age of 2 years should not use a Cuddle Bed for sleepovers but younger children can nap or play with our products under adult supervision.
- The storage bags that the Cuddle Beds are delivered with are not designed to carry the beds and are designed for storage use only. They are tied with a cord and extra care is needed around young children. The Cuddle Bed Company recommends when the storage bag is not in use (the bed is out of the bag) that the bag is removed and placed away from young children due to a potential choking/strangulation hazard.
- The inserts can be washed on a low heat and dried on the line, they can also be replaced with pillows as and when required.
- Your Cuddle Bed should last many years if the above instructions are adhered to and all products has a 1 year warranty. This warranty covers fault and not misuse of the item.
- Bespoke and personalised products are exempt from refunds.
Our beanbags are made in various fabrics, please see above for the washing instructions for your fabric choice. The insert is a sealed unit to make sure the beans cannot escape, you can sponge clean this fabric and air dry. The cover is sealed with a zip for and care is needed when removing the insert, rough removable could damage the zip.
- Please also not that your beanbag is dispatched in a bag that reduces cost of delivery, your beanbag will arrived rolled up and in a different shape. Just shake your beanbag from the base to the tip and it will return to its original teardrop shape.
If you wish to return your products with 14 days for a full refund, the customer will have to pay for the cost of returns. Please use the contact us using the tab at top of the home page. The refund will be processed once the Cuddle Bed product has been received in the same condition as it was when dispatched.
- For the CREATE YOUR OWN options for customised products, ie. the photograph cushions customers are required to upload their photographs or designs. These will need to be of high quality and images that are not from Facebook or other social media platforms as they are altered in size. The Cuddle Bed Company strongly recommends any images are uploaded from the source, the camera, mobile phone etc. The Cuddle Bed Company will not be responsible for the quality of images that are uploaded for your purchased using the CREATE YOUR OWN option. Please use the contact us form if you have any queries . Please wash these items as a delicate and tumble drying is not recommended.
All of our products are handmade and on occasion we may miss a stitch or a thread that needs snipping off, don’t worry this will not effect the quality of your Cuddle Bed item. Just snip the thread carefully off, do not pull it!
Also sometimes escaped beans from our beanbags may jump into your packaging! They are pesky little things and stick everywhere and even with our best efforts a few may make their way into your home!